Wichita Force Football - Team News
Force football player signings, player reviews, tryout announcements, community events, player awards, and more!
Head Coach Pat Pimmel starts his career with The Force for the 2020 season, with extensive coaching experience in professional indoor football. Get to know him with a fun Q&A!
- What excites you about leading the Wichita Force?
I’ve always enjoyed coaching in Wichita. They have passionate fans
- If there was one meal you can live off of for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Favorite piece of clothing you own and why?
Smart Wool socks, because I hate cold feet
- Favorite NFL football team?
- Favorite movie?
- What is your GAMEDAY ritual?
I wake up and shower, review game plan. Lay back down to relax. Go to pregame meal and walk through. Meet with staff. Meet with the players. Relax until we take the field.
- What is a motto that you live by?
“Stay in the fight.”
- How do you look at leading us toward a winning season?
I have to recruit good players, on and off the field. Get a good staff. Be giving to the community, and the results will fall in our favor.
- Second to football, what is another favorite sport?
- If you had to give your younger-self advice, what would it be?
Surround yourself around people who got what you want.
- Favorite TV Show
- What do you like to do in the off-season?
I love spending time with my family. They are amazing.
- How do you evaluate your coaching staff/players?
The first and most important thing I evaluate is their professionalism. Without a doubt.